Do you know what the shape of your face is? It is important to know because a good hairstyle and makeup techniques will flaunt your best features while hiding the less desirable ones. In this article, I’m going to help you find out what shape your face is…
The Shape of Your Face:
- If your face is a little longer than it is wide, and your cheekbones are wider than the rest of your face, you have an oval face.
- If the width of your jaw line, forehead and cheeks are roughly equal, you have a square face.
- Thin face that’s roughly one and a half times longer than the width? You have a rectangle or long face.
- If the width of your cheekbones is about the same length of your face, and you have soft angles, you have a round face.
- If your forehead is about the same width as your cheekbones, and your chin tapers, you have a heart shaped face.
- Now let’s say that your forehead is much wider than the rest of your face. You have a triangle shaped face.
Now that you know what the shape of your face is, you need to know what the best hairstyle is for you and how to accentuate your good features:
Your Turn: Did you enjoy this article? I’ll love you forever if you share it on your favorite social media website!
What is your face shape? Did you learn something new? I’d love to read your feedback in the comments section below…