Do you know what your hairstyle tells the world about the type of person you are? If not, let Youtube personality, Jenna Marbles, teach you what a girl’s hair means. In this classic video, she talks about what some of the different typical hairstyles say about you. She pretty much hits this one on the dot…
What a Girl’s Hair Means:
More About Jenna Marbles:
- 30-year-old Jenna Mourey is originally from Rochester, New York, but currently lives in Sherman Oaks, CA.
- With 2.1 billion video views, and 16.7 million subscribers, she is the 18th most subscribed channel on Youtube and the 2nd most popular channel operated by a woman.
- She has a Master of Education degree in Sport Psychology and Counseling and a Bachelor of Science degree in Psychology.
- Her claim to fame was in 2010 with her hit video, “How To Trick People Into Thinking You’re Good Looking,” which currently has over 65 million views. It accumulated 5.3 million views during its first week.
- Her stage name, “Jenna Marbles” comes from her first name, mixed with her dog’s name, “Mr. Marbles.”
- She is hilarious – you should watch her videos!
Are you a Jenna Marbles fan? Do you agree with her logic in this hilarious video? I’d love to read your feedback in the comments section below…