Today I decided to try some red hot eye makeup. I really like how it turned out, so I decided to post about it.
Eyeshadow Colors Used:
- Post Haste red eye shadow by MAC on my inner eyelid
- Black Tied eye shadow by MAC on the outer eyelid
- White Frost eye shadow by MAC in the middle of my eyelid and above my eyelid
Other Makeup Used For This Look:
- The eyeliner I use on the top lid is L’Oreal Lineur Intense Defining Liquid Liner in “Carbon Black.”
- The eyeliner I use to tightline the bottom lid is Lancome Le Crayon Khol in “Black Lapis,” which is the absolute best pencil eyeliner in the world.
- The mascara I used is Maybelline Falsies in “Black Drama.” This mascara is pretty awesome for how cheap it is!
- The silver glitter eyeliner used on the bottom is from Claire’s Accessories.
- For my eyebrows I used Big Beautiful Eyes (eye contour kit) from Benefit.
- On my face, I can only use Bare Minerals Mineral Veil and medium-shaded powder, otherwise I break out.
- I finish off the look with a MAC bronzing powder in “Bronze.”
Your Turn: Did you enjoy this post? I’ll love you forever if you share it with your friends on your favorite social media website!
What do you think of this red hot eye makeup? Would you ever wear this look? I’d love to read your feedback in the comments section below…