I really love how my fiery red eye makeup turned out today, and so I decided to share it with the world!
Fiery Red Eye Makeup
The goal today, was to make my eyeshadow look like a flame. I used a yellow color on the actual lid and it blends into a red color and then a darker red / purple tone around the corners. I used all MAC eyeshadow, as it tends to be the most vibrant. The colors I used were:
- Bright Sunshine on the lid
- Post Haste on the inner corner
- Shadowy Lady (lightly) around the edges
- I also lined the bottom with a teal color from TIGI Cosmetics (I don’t have the actual color name) and tight-lined the waterline with Lancôme Le Crayon Khôl in Black Lapis
- Add some winged eyeliner and mascara and then, BAM.. you’re done!
The goal is to blend these colors into each other without a hard line. I was less skilled when I originally created this look. Just know that you should also work on blending out the hard line on the top edge.
What do you think about this fiery red eye makeup? Are you willing to give it a try? Please leave your feedback in the comments section below.