Are you looking for a product to help give your hair the sleek, straight look that you’ve been dreaming of? Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum might be just what you need!
Whether you’re ready to rock beach waves or step out with poker-straight strands, this wonderful product promises incredibly smooth results without an ounce of frizz.
As someone who has tested countless hair products, I can vouch for the amazing effects this serum has to offer. From healthy hydrated locks to dazzling shine, let me fill you in on everything there is to know about Paul Mitchell’s Super Skinny Serum.
- Blowout primer helps speed up drying, so you get silky-smooth results faster
- Humidity-resistant formula contains lightweight silicones that condition and seal the…
- Lightweight silicones in our Paul Mitchell serum coat and seal every strand of hair,…
💡TIP: Pin this article to your Hair Products board on Pinterest so you can always find it when you need to! 👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼
*This post contains affiliate links meaning that if you make a purchase after clicking the link, I earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. This helps me provide the best possible content on this site for free. Keep in mind that I only link to quality products that I use myself and feel would be beneficial for my readers.
Please read my full affiliate disclosure for more information.
This magical potion claims to be a one-stop solution for all your frizz troubles. Designed to smooth hair and banish frizz, it’s all about giving your hair that sleek, salon-finish look from home.
But that’s not all… this serum is also a secret weapon for the woman on the go. It claims to drastically reduce drying time, so you can style your hair way faster.
We all know that Paul Mitchell is a renowned brand in the hair care industry, known for their high-quality products. So, can this serum live up to the brand’s reputation and its own promises? Keep reading to find out…
I’ll be honest here… I’ve had a bottle of this stuff in my bathroom since 2005 (when I was in beauty school).
The first thing I ever noticed was the sweet, subtle scent.
Applying it is a breeze – a dime-sized amount is all I need for my medium-length hair. I also love that the texture is smooth… and not at all sticky.
But let’s talk results…
As recommended, I apply the serum to damp hair, and I’m honestly mind-blown to see how quickly my hair dries with this product. Plus, it leaves my hair feeling incredibly soft and smooth.
So does the Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum hold up to its promises? You bet.
Pros and Cons
Alright, let’s break it down!
- Frizz Control: This serum is a champ at taming down that frizz.
- Reduced Drying Time: It’s not just hype – the serum actually does cut down my drying time! A lifesaver for those rushed mornings.
- Smooth Texture: No stickiness, no greasiness. It’s incredibly lightweight and leaves your hair feeling smooth and soft.
- Scent: The sweet, subtle scent is just the cherry on top!
Okay, nothing is perfect, right? So here are a few minor drawbacks:
- Price: The serum isn’t exactly cheap, so it might not fit into everyone’s budget.
- Overuse: It’s easy to use too much product, especially at first, leaving your hair a bit greasy if you’re not careful.
So that’s the lowdown on the Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum.
The Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum is a premium product, and its performance truly reflects that. With its frizz-busting abilities, speedy drying time, and luxurious feel, it’s easy to see why this serum has won the hearts of so many.
I say give it a shot – you won’t regret it!
Until next time,
Your Turn: What is your experience with Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum? Have you ever tried it? What did you think? Drop your thoughts in the comments section below! 👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼
Other Posts You’ll Like:
- 7 Miracle Hair Products You Need To Try Today
- 5 Tips, Tools & Products For Perfect Beach Waves
- The Top 10 Heatless Curlers for Efforless Waves
- 11 Home Remedies For Hair Growth and Thickness
- 15 Simple Tips for Fine Hair (That Will Make It Look Thicker)
Last update on 2023-09-26 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API