Paul Mitchell Spray Wax is one of my absolute favorite hair products around.
This product works wonders on hair that has a lot of texture. It creates a really piecey, layered look and I absolutely love it.
Benefits of Paul Mitchell Spray Wax:
- It creates bendable texture
- The light aerosol mist is easy to apply to all hair lengths and types
- It has non-oily wax to create a satin finish
- Fine, flexible beeswax adds pliability
How I Recommend Using It:
- Spray a decent amount in your hands, and rub them together (make sure to get some on your fingers).
- Lightly work through your dry hair.
- Don’t use toward your scalp.
- This will create a finished, messy look, without looking grungy.
This is How Paul Mitchell Recommends Using it:
- Shake well and spray lightly into dry hair.
- Work through with your fingers.
Do you want beautifully textured hair? Like almost everything else in the world, you can find this product on Amazon for a steal.
Want to learn more about the Paul Mitchell company? You’d probably like my article, “Paul Mitchell and Patron?”
Your Turn: Have you ever used Paul Mitchell Spray Wax? What did you think? I’d love to hear your feedback in the comments section below…