Today I did some cool green makeup to match my outfit and I really liked how it turned out. I decided to share it with all of you….
The Makeup I Used:
- MAC Wondergrass green eye shadow on my inner eyelid
- MAC Black Tied eye shadow on the outer eyelid
- L’Oreal Lineur Intense Defining Liquid Liner in Carbon Black on the top lid
- Lancome Le Crayon Khol in Black Lapis to tightline the bottom
- Maybelline Falsies Mascara in Black Drama
- For my eyebrows, I used Big Beautiful Eyes (eye contour kit) from Benefit
- On my face, I can only use Bare Minerals Mineral Veil and Medium-shaded powder. Anything else will make me break out…
- MAC bronzing powder in Bronze (but don’t be deceived; I had a spray tan yesterday)
Your Turn: Did you enjoy this post? I’ll love you forever if you share it on your favorite social media website!
What do you think of today’s green makeup? Have you tried any of these makeup brands / shades? I’d love to hear your feedback in the comment section below! 🙂