I’m a serious sucker for beautiful, crazy, awesome eye make up like this. It takes serious talent and a lot of practice to apply eyeshadow in this manner. To top it off, the snowflakes would take a really steady hand and some art skills. This amazing Christmas eye makeup is a pretty cool idea for a Christmas party, in my opinion.
This fantastic makeup by Heather Moorhouse (Instagram: @makeupmouse) is kinda amazing and I love it. If you hven’t already, you should check out some of her other work, because she does some amazing things with makeup.
Create This Look:
- You need to use a shimmery silver eyeshadow on the lid and create a cut crease with dark red.
- Blend out the red eyeshadow into some lighter shades of red, almost up to the brow line.
- Use a liquid white art pen to create the snowflakes and strategically place some other white dots. Place small rhinestones in the center of the snowflakes (and one in inside corner of the eye), using eyelash glue.
- Tightline the bottom lid and blend some darker color along the lower lash line.
- Add winged black eyeliner and fake lashes to finish off the look.
What do you think of this spectacular Christmas eye makeup? Would you ever attempt something like this? Have you ever done it? I’d love to hear what you have to think in the comments section below! 🙂