This is probably the most important blog post I will ever write because in this article, I’m going to share with you a few super easy ways to get free high-end makeup. I’m not talking drugstore makeup samples. I’m talking full-sized Urban Decay. Completely free, and 100% legit. You’re welcome.
HEADS UP: This post is over 2000 words long. If you don’t have time to read the entire thing right now, pin it and read it later. You really don’t want to lose out on free makeup.
* indicates an affiliate link which means I earn money or points when you sign up through my link. However, I only recommend things that are legitimate and that I use myself. I would never recommend something that I didn’t stand behind 100%. Truth is… I’m going to recommend these products and link to them anyways. Thank you for supporting me and helping me continue to do what I love.
1. Free Sephora Gift Cards from Ibotta
No joke… last month, I was able to go to Sephora, pick out $100 worth of makeup and pay nothing for it. I’m not gonna lie, it was pretty amazing.
This is the easiest method to get free high-end makeup and I use it religiously. *Ibotta is this super cool app that gives you money to cash in rebates and scan your receipts after shopping. It’s not entirely related to makeup, but I found out about this app from a makeup group on Facebook. After you get to $20 (which is pretty easy to do), you can cash out points for Sephora gift cards. In fact, when you first sign up, you’ll get $10 after you redeem your first rebate (which excludes the “any item” rebates).
Let me tell you a bit more about it…
I haven’t been using it that long, and I’ve already accumulated over $100 (and that’s with me forgetting to use it sometimes). This is a realistic amount of free Sephora gift cards that you can expect to get if you use this app.
This Is How You Make The Big Bucks with Ibotta:
- To maximize the money you’ll get back, browse the rebates before going grocery shopping.
- Make a list, and buy items that will give you money. For instance, it’s common to see deals such as $3-$5 back for baby formula or diapers… or $1 for buying a specific brand of lotion, toothpaste, cream cheese, toilet paper, etc. Oh. And There are tons of rebates on alcohol. Sometimes they even have $.50 rebates for scanning a coupon with anything on it.
- Once you redeem the rebate, simply take a picture of your receipt and then you’re done. The money is usually added to your account within an hour.
For instance, let’s say you are going to buy toilet paper at Walmart. I get on the app ahead of time and see what brands of toilet paper are on rebate. Unless you are super picky, go with the brand that will give you the biggest rebate. Just to show you how easy it is, here is what I earned yesterday on my grocery shopping trip:
You can also get a certain percentage of your total order back when shopping through Amazon, Groupon, travel-booking sites and way more. For example, if you launch Amazon through this app, you’ll get 3% back on your total spent. If you are feeling optimistic, you can even invite some of your friends to use the app for additional money in your pocket… I haven’t made too much money by doing this, but it definitely does help… and my friend that signed up through my link is well on her way to a $100 Sephora gift card as well.
Okay, so let’s say you sign up and get $10 after you redeem your first rebate… There are also monthly bonuses that will give you additional money if you redeem a certain amount rebates. For instance, I just got an additional $2 for redeeming three offers this month.
How long will it take?
I can almost guarantee that if you sign up, get the $10, and then use this app whenever you go grocery shopping (and do other online shopping), that you’d probably get enough money to cash out a Sephora gift card within the first month. Bam. That’s a free Urban Decay mascara or lipstick… within the first month! Just think of all the other free high-end makeup you’ll get over the years of using this app. If you’re not feeling the Sephora gift cards, you can just have cash money sent to your Paypal account. I promise you that it is legit and it’s totally worth trying.
If you are interested, here is my link that gives you an additional $10: *Ibotta
*Once again, this is a referral link, meaning that I have the opportunity to make money at no additional cost to you. I promise that it’s totally legit and you won’t regret it. I would never recommend something I didn’t use and believe in. So by using my link, thank you for supporting me and helping me continue to do what I love.