Paul Mitchell Spray Wax is one of my absolute favorite hair products around.
This product works wonders on hair that has a lot of texture. It creates a really piecey, layered look and I absolutely love it.
Benefits of Paul Mitchell Spray Wax:
- It creates bendable texture
- The light aerosol mist is easy to apply to all hair lengths and types
- It has non-oily wax to create a satin finish
- Fine, flexible beeswax adds pliability
This is how I recommend using it:
- Spray a decent amount in your hands, and rub them together (make sure to get some on your fingers)
- Lightly work through your dry hair
- Don’t use toward your scalp -this creates a finished messy look, without looking grungy.
This is how Paul Mitchell recommends using it:
- Shake well and spray lightly into dry hair
- Work through with your fingers
Like almost everything else in the world, you can find it on Amazon for a steal of a deal. What have you got to lose?
Have you ever used Paul Mitchell Spray Wax? What did you think? I’d love to hear your feedback in the comments section below.