Do you want to grow your hair faster?  It’s a known fact of life: Girls are always changing their hair. They grow it out for years, just to realize that they want their hair to be short. After a week of short hair, they realize that they miss their long hair and start the cycle all over again. Actually, in today’s world of the man bun, some of you guys may be trying to grow your hair faster too.

Do you want long hair like this? Check out 8 ways to make your hair grow faster.

Well, personally, my hair is still recovering up from a bad haircut. It was basically chopped into a mullet and has never fully recovered.  Because I want to grow my hair long faster, like you, and I am sick of putting in my extensions every day, I am going to teach you ways that will legitimately help your hair grow faster.

1 23 ... 9Next »

13 Comments on Grow Your Hair Faster With These 8 Simple Tips

1. DeVerne Augustus
    November 24, 2015 at 7:55 AM (1 year ago)

One more item to add to your list is Oils! The right oils will penetrate both hair and scalp moisturizing and nurturing the cell structure. Certain botanical oils are now clinically proven to increase cellular turn over, nourish follicle cells, increase collagen activity and improve anchoring of the strand. I would welcome the opportunity to get you products to review. Oils will slow hair loss, regrow lost hair, increase growth and improve over all hair health.
    DeVerne Augustus

2. kristi
    August 9, 2015 at 6:07 PM (2 years ago)

Does Rogaine cause blonde highlights and/or blonde hair color to turn black, specifically at the roots? My blonde highlights look awful within one week and I am wondering if Rogaine is to blame? Very drying of hair too.

3. LilyKylie Matt
    July 28, 2015 at 12:17 AM (2 years ago)

I am 40+ business woman working hardly day and night to improve my business. I have a big bald spot in my top head. My friend told about Nuhairrx serum and i started using for few months. I noticed a not big difference in the first 2 weeks. But after few months, I had lots of new hair growing in. I used this product combined with the vitamins. I am very satisfied.Thx.

4. Denise
    May 12, 2015 at 10:50 PM (2 years ago)

Hey there just a quick question? Can you still dye your hair while you use nioxin?

• Hollee Wood
      May 13, 2015 at 5:47 AM (2 years ago)

Yes, you should be able to. Nixon had a line for chemically treated hair!

5. Stephanie
    November 6, 2014 at 1:03 PM (3 years ago)

I was taking MSM pills for my problem knee & I noticed a TON of regrowth from my roots- as my hair is dyed about 4 shades DARKER than my natural hair, the amount of regrowth was very noticeable and definitely dramatic.
    When I was getting my roots colored to match the rest of my head, I told my hairdresser the only supplement I took was MSM, I dont even take multi vitamins.
    She explained that MSM actually keeps the folicle in ‘growth phase’ longer than usual, hense the longer hair & surprising rate of regrowth.
    MSM is also very good for your joints and overall health!!
    I would definitely reccommend it!

• Hollee Wood
      November 6, 2014 at 8:32 PM (3 years ago)

Thats interesting! Ive heard that before and thought it was a hoax! Ill have to do an article about it! Thanks (:

• Gloria Goethals
      April 29, 2017 at 3:43 AM (3 weeks ago)

I started taking MSM because my doctor said it would help with joint pain. I decided to stop bleaching my hair in January and I noticed my roots came in FAST. I’m trying to grow my hair out so I was excited. I measured the growth over a 3 month period and recorded 2 1/2 inches. It might not sound like much, but that’s above average. I also take biotin and a women’s vitamin. I believe good nutrition helps a lot.

• Hollee Wood
        April 29, 2017 at 5:58 PM (3 weeks ago)

Thanks for that information! I have actually heard that same thing from other people before too…

6. kim
    December 29, 2012 at 1:34 PM (4 years ago)

i want my hair to grow i messed it up

7. Making Your Hair Grow
    November 4, 2012 at 6:15 AM (5 years ago)

There is no quick fix for fast hair growth. Your hair grows in cycles. The best way to make get longer hair is to keep it healthy. You can do this by washing your hair to keep the follicle clean and clog free and to keep your scalp moisturize. Also take care of split ends. It’s not that your hair isn’t growing fast enough. It might just be that the rate of breakage is faster than the rate of hair growth. So, controlling breakage should be the priority.

8. Marsha
    October 31, 2012 at 3:03 PM (5 years ago)

Im so glad i accidentally came upon this site! I swear my hair grows sooooo slowly that even SEVERAL hairdressers in my past have cpmmented and marveled at it. My doctor has teated me dor everything under the sun and says I am healthy. Imagine now my frustration…and stress. I plan to try a few of the things I read because i have never hears them before…and FINALLY I have hope again. Thank you Hollee.